The ZYYX Pro II-Edu™ 3D printer kit for standard materials ships with all the tools, software, and filament samples needed to successfully start your printing projects for an educational facility. The printer is factory calibrated and ready to print out of the box. An educational discount of €920 (17 %) is given.
For non-educational customers, please refer to the standard ZYYX Pro II package.
Find out more at the product page.
Included in the package:
- ZYYX Pro II™ 3D printer
- Simplify3D software license (allows use on two computers – Windows, MacOS, Linux)
- MagFlex™ Glass build-plate with removable magnetic spring sheet and ZYYX 3D print-sheet top layer Multi-Material (for standard filaments, PLA, PETG, Flex, etc)
- SwiftTool24™ Carbon 0.4 mm nozzle (hardened)
- ZYYX Basic Maintenance Kit (for nozzle and feeder gear cleaning)
- Toolbox with useful tools for 3D printer adjustments
- 3 kg of ZYYX PLA filament
- 1 kg of ZYYX Flex filament
- 1 OfficeSafe Ultra™ Fume Filter (HEPA H13 and activated carbon filter)
- Power cord (EU, US, other – depending on delivery address)
- External spool holder
- USB cable
- SD card
- ZYYX Connect Ethernet interface
- Get-started training class, 3 hours online or at ZYYX offices
- Free 3-month email support.
This kit can be easily expanded with build-plate sheets and materials for also printing engineering grade materials.
Availability: The printers are shipped from our warehouse in Gothenburg, Sweden. Delivery time is 2-3 weeks.