The proCarbon™ 3D printing material is a nylon-based filament reinforced with carbon fibers. It is developed to allow professionals to rapidly produce customized, high strength 3D printed parts straight on their desks.
Using the ZYYX proCarbon™ you can easily create functional 3D printed prototypes and end-user-parts such as tools, jigs, and fixtures. The ZYYX proCarbon™ is also compliant to the Simplify 3D profiles.
ZYYX proCarbon™ Compatibility
- For ZYYX Pro II: Yes, with SwiftTool24 and MagFlex with Pro top layer
- For ZYYX Pro: Yes, with SwiftTool Carbon and Pro Build-Plate
- For ZYYX+: No
- Print Settings: ZYYX proCarbon in Simplify3D
- Size: 1 kg
- Colour: Natural dark grey
- Availability: Filament is shipped from our warehouse in Gothenburg, Sweden usually 1-5 days after ordering.
Do you have inquiries or questions about our wide range of flexible and strong 3D printing materials?
You are always welcome to send us an email or pick up the phone, to get in touch with us at ZYYX Labs, we will gladly assist your company on the way to the perfect 3D printing solution for your business!