The ZYYX ASA™ 3D printing material is excellent for printing prototypes or production parts that are exposed to medium mechanical stress and outdoor environment as it is more UV resistant than ABS.
Please note that larger objects made of the ZYYX ASA may be subject to warping. Therefore we recommend the perforated top layer Magflex build-plate. Simplify 3D profiles are available for ZYYX ASA.
The surface of a ZYYX ASA printed part will be matte.
ZYYX ASA Compatibility
- For ZYYX Pro II: Yes, with all SwiftTool24 and MagFlex with Perforated top layer
- For ZYYX Pro: Yes, with SwiftTool Multi/Carbon and Perforated Build-Plate
- For ZYYX+: Yes, but large objects may be affected by warping. We recommend using the Perforated Build-Plate.
- Print settings: ZYYX ASA in Simplify3D
- Size: 1 kg
- Availability: Filament is shipped from our warehouse in Gothenburg, Sweden 1-5 days after ordering
Do you need more information about our range of strong and flexible 3D printing materials? You are most welcome to get in touch with us at ZYYX Labs, we are looking forward to assist you on your way to the perfect 3D printing solution!