The proNylon™ is a 3D printing material consisting of nylon-based filament for 3D printing. Using the ZYYX proNylon™, you can easily create flexible parts with low friction and high toughness. It is also resistant to most chemicals. Ideal applications range from bushings and pulleys to electronics casings where resistance to the environment is a priority.
Like our other ZYYX 3D printing materials, the ZYYX proNylon is developed to allow professionals to rapidly produce nylon parts straight on their desks. The Simplify 3D profiles are compatible with the whole ZYYX 3D printing line of materials, including the ZYYX proNylon™.
ZYYX proNylon™ Compatibility
- For ZYYX Pro II: Yes, with SwiftTool24 and MagFlex with Pro top layer
- For ZYYX Pro: Yes, with SwiftTool Carbon or SwiftTool Multi and Pro Build-Plate
- For ZYYX+: No
- Print Settings: ZYYX proNylon in Simplify3D
- Size: 1 kg
- Colour: Natural White/Translucent
- Availability: The filament is shipped from our warehouse in Gothenburg, Sweden usually 1-5 days after ordering.
Would you like to know more about our range of flexible and strong 3D printing materials?
Do not hesitate to get in touch with us at ZYYX Labs, we are looking forward to assist you on your way to the perfect 3D printing solution!