The ZYYX Pro II™ Basic 3D printer package for standard materials ships with all the tools, software, and filament samples needed to successfully start your printing projects. The printer is factory calibrated and ready to print out of the box.
Find out more at the product page.
Included in the package:
- ZYYX Pro II™ Basic 3D printer
- Cura software (runs on Windows, MacOS, Linux)
- MagFlex™ Glass build-plate with removable magnetic spring sheet and ZYYX 3D print-sheet top layer Multi-Material (for standard filaments, PLA, PETG, Flex, etc)
- SwiftTool24™ Carbon 0.4 mm nozzle (hardened)
- ZYYX Basic Maintenance Kit (for nozzle and feeder gear cleaning)
- Toolbox with useful tools for 3D printer adjustments
- 2 kg each of ZYYX PLA filament
- 1 kg of ZYYX Flex filament
- 1 OfficeSafe Ultra Fume Filter (HEPA and activated carbon filter)
- Power cord (EU, US, other – depending on delivery address)
- Internal SwiftTool24 rack (magnetic) including professional SwiftTool mounting tool
- USB cable
- SD card
- Online manual (can be printed)
The ZYYX Pro II™ Basic can later easily be expanded with nozzles and build-plates for engineering grade materials.
Availability: The printer packages are shipped from our warehouse in Gothenburg, Sweden. Delivery time is 2-3 weeks.